How reach the Roy Bridge Hotel
Find the the location of Roy Bridge using the interactive online map, Multimap
When travelling from the direction of Fort William
- Travel right through Fort William and carry on along the A82 for 9 miles to Spean Bridge.
- At Spean Bridge cross the bridge and (woolen mill on the right) and turn right onto the A86.
- Continue for 3 miles when you will reach Roy Bridge.
- Carry on through Roy Bridge and the hotel is on the right hand side – we are well signposted.
When travelling form the direction of the A9/Dalwhinne
- Turning off the A9 onto the A889 at Dalwhinnie.
- At the T-junction turn left onto the A86 (signposted Spean Bridge, Fort William)
- Carry on for 24 miles to Roy Bridge
- The hotel is on the left on entering Roy Bridge.
When travelling by train
- Roy Bridge station is on the main Glasgow - Fort William line
- The station is a short walk from the hotel
- Advance bookings can be made through Scotrail
- The excellent Caledonian Sleeper service calls at Roy Bridge - ideal for overnight travel to and from London